Newborn Photography 3-14 days new
- Photographers time and talent to shot and edit. (about 10 hours)
- Online gallery at www.danielecarol.zenfolio.com
- Custom session design. I like to talk with you about your nursery or a spot in your home or just your likes as far as colors go. That way I'm doing something you can hang in your home as art. I like the sessions to suit you. I usually purchase a few new props to go with the theme, but anything you find and would like to purchase you are more then welcome to. If you end up liking something I purchased for the session you may also buy it from me to keep. I purchase most of my hats from Millie's Mockingbird, you can find her on facebook.
Other things I tell all my mommies:
- I like to photograph them with in their 1st 12 days. If you have seen my newborn work you notice the sweet sleeping babies, the younger the better, they are much better sleepers. :)
- Sessions last 3-4 hours.
- I handle the baby for most of the session I do the posing and soothing as much as I can.
- We normally photograph baby in the nude or swaddled.
- Don't worry- all babies have pooped or peed here..
- I make is a steamy 80 degrees or better in here for baby. It s extrealy hot.
- Come casual...I shoot in relaxed clothes I'm all over the floor and bending or squatting so I'm normally in workout/yoga clothes.
- We have hardwood floors which can be hard on the feet, bring socks, or slippers to wear if you like.
- Make sure to bring lunch or snacks and drinks it can be a long session.
- I try to have images edited and posted on-line within 3 weeks.
- I also can make custom announcements, mini-albums, and canvas wall art.
To Set a date:
Unless its a scheduled c-section I know babies arrive when they are ready. Once baby arrives I have you give me a call and we set your day for the following Monday or Tuesday after you return home from the hospital.
I'm a big fan of texting. So just a quick. "Our baby boy has arrived" or "It's go time" will let me know it's time. I'll then send you a text or e-mail with my availability for the next few dates that are open and you pick the one that works best for you.
Additional Children $75.00 fee
We normally do it right at the beginning and it only takes about 20 minutes. Typically something simple. Depending on the age of your other children we come up with a hold or a pose with a basket or box or something that will go with the rest of the session. It's not necessary for them to stay around for the rest of the session. I know it's not easy for kids to just sit and wait.. and we keep it really hot here. I suggest sessions with children under the age of 3 be done when the newborn is 6 months old. 3 year olds and under are vary difficult to direct. If you choose to include them with your session a time limit of 30 min will be spent trying to get the young child to cooperate.